Activating the Mobile App for Amazon Orders
Access for Apple and Android mobile devices is now available.
NOTE: If you are using an iPhone or iPad and your flashcards are blurry, please be sure you have updated to the most recent Apple operating system.
Please note that app access for Amazon orders may be delayed up to an hour after placing the order.
For orders placed at Amazon.com:
- Go to the order verification page here.
- Enter your order information exactly as it appears on your order confirmation from Amazon. Please be sure to enter the full 18-digit order ID and be sure to include the hyphens. Click "Verify My Order."
- Enter the email address that you would like to use for your app login and click "Verify My Email."
Look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Get your free access to the Critical Pass App." Be sure to check your spam filters. Access is limited to the email address that you entered in Step 3 above.
- Click the blue button in the email that says "Get the Critical Pass App."
- You will be taken to a website with a signup form, with the email address associated with your order already displayed. This cannot be changed. Create a password for your account and click "Create Account."
- You will be taken to an account creation confirmation page and you will be prompted to download the mobile app for your iOS or Android device.
- Download the official Critical Pass app from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Open the app and click the menu on the top left corner. Click "Account." Enter the login and password created in Step 6 above and click "Sign In."
- Be sure to only tap the blue "Sign In" button once. Customers who tap this button multiple times are reporting being locked out of their accounts. Email us at email@example.com if this happens to you.
- Click "Close" on the top left corner and you are good to go!
Access is limited to iOS and Android mobile devices and is only valid for purchases of MBE flashcards from www.criticalpass.com or Critical Pass's seller account on Amazon. Purchases from 3rd-party sellers are not eligible for access. See product details here. Access is only valid for purchases made on or after May 17, 2017.
Terms of Service:
By taking advantage of this offer, you agree that the free app access promotion is completely separate from Amazon services. Further, you agree that you are willingly giving Critical Pass, LLC your e-mail address, which may be used for marketing purposes. Further, access to the Critical Pass mobile app is not bound by the Amazon Terms of Service. Any issues with app access should be directed to Critical Pass at firstname.lastname@example.org, and not to Amazon customer service. If you do not consent, please do not follow these steps.