Wanna work with us?
About Critical Pass:
Critical Pass is the leading producer of bar exam flashcards. Each year Critical Pass helps more than 12,000 students prepare for the bar exam and law school finals. Started in 2011, Critical Pass is now used in 300+ law schools across the country, and is part of the curriculum at several leading law schools.
Critical Pass flashcards succinctly break down key concepts, helping students synthesize and learn required material for finals and bar exam success. We offer physical flashcards, sold on our website and Amazon, as well as an iOS and Android app.
Critical Pass’s growth has been driven by making great products that our customers love (check out our reviews on Amazon or at law school discussion forums). Creating high quality products and happy customers is one of Critical Pass’s core values.
Marketing & Operations Manager
We are looking for an entrepreneurial professional to lead Critical Pass into its next stage of growth. The ideal candidate has a JD, is highly self-motivated, a quick and eager learner, and is excited about providing great products to customers.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Marketing Strategy: Oversee all marketing channels including digital and offline. Identify opportunities to improve our current marketing initiatives and develop and implement new marketing strategies. Primary areas of focus include managing digital advertising, creating marketing content, and managing social media accounts.
- Operations: Serve as the primary liaison to the operations side. This includes managing customer relations and support, overseeing production, logistics, and contractor management.
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, performance bonus, and medical benefits. Critical Pass is located in Oakland, CA and we are very comfortable with flexible working arrangements.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and a fast learner
- Excellent analytical, project management, and communication skills
- Experience with, or intimate understanding of, social media and/or advertising
- Excellent organizational skills
- Graduated law school in the last 10 years and licensed to practice law in at least one jurisdiction
- Test prep or education experience
- Web development experience
If interested, please send an email explaining your interest and qualifications along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org